Links to our water pollution prevention partners:
The following environmental organizations work to maintain high water quality. Please visit their sites to find out more about what they do and how you can get involved in protecting public waters!
Cruise Ship Issues
- Cruise Junkie - Your resource page to the other information about the cruise industry. Cruise Junkie is the most comprehensive source on the web for information on the cruise industry related to environmental crimes, disease outbreaks, incidents at sea, and labor issues,
- Friends of the Earth Canada - Based in British Columbia, FOE Canada has just launched a cruise ship program that will reduce water and air pollution impacts along Canada's coast.
- Bluewater Network - Now a part of Friends of the Earth USA, BN is confronting the root causes of climate change and fighting environmental damage from the shipping, oil, and motorized recreation industries.
- Oceana - An international advocacy organization created to protect the world's oceans to sustain the circle of life.
- The Ocean Conservancy - The Ocean Conservancy combines science-based advocacy, grassroots activism, litigation, education and outreach to find lasting solutions to issues affecting our oceans and all marine life.
- The International Cruise Vicims - ICV represents victims of crime on cruise ships, their families and friends, and individuals concerned about the problems of victimization and disappearances on cruise ships.
Water Quality Issues
- Clean Water Network - The Clean Water Network is an alliance of over 1,100 organizations (including CSAW) that endorse our platform paper, the National Agenda for Clean Water. The Agenda outlines the need for strong clean water safeguards in order to protect public health and the environment.
- River Network - Helping people understand, protect, and restore rivers and their watersheds.